No Cost EMI -Vivo V5s Perfect Selfie (Energetic Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM)- EMI Bajaj Finance
If you are looking to Buy Latest Vivo V5s Perfect Selfie (Energetic Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) SmartPhone . You are on right place.We have good Deals collection of Vivo V5s Perfect Selfie (Energetic Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM). You Can Buy Vivo V5s Perfect Selfie (Energetic Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) on EMI without Credit Card .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our Bajaj Finserv Offering You Easily Can Buy
Vivo – Phone Model Vivo V5s Perfect Selfie (Energetic Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) With Bajaj No Cost EMI. You Don’t Need to Pay any Extra Charges For this Deals. The Vivo V5s Perfect Selfie (Energetic Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) Emi Details Given Below.
Bajaj finserv EMI Card offers For Vivo V5s Perfect Selfie (Energetic Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) installment without credit card
Vivo V5s Perfect Selfie (Energetic Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) Specification Highlight
- A party isnï¿½ï¿½t really a party if there are no pictures taken. Donâ€™t be shy. The next time you party, click selfies with your friends and be sure to take pictures of the venue and food with Vivo V5sâ€™ stellar cameras. Its 20 MP front camera creates the perfect lighting for the best selfies while its 13 MP rear camera lets you capture multiple frames in quick succession. The phone also features Face Beauty mode which touches up pictures so you always have social media-worthy photos.
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB;13.97 cm (5.5 inch) HD Display;13MP Rear Camera | 20MP Front Camera;3000 mAh Li-Ion Battery;MediaTek MT6750 Processor
- Energetic Blue
- 64 GB
- Extra Rs. 0/- discount
₹18990/-₹0 Flat off
Vivo V5s Perfect Selfie (Energetic Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) Price :- ₹18990/-
|Months||Monthly EMI||Overall Cost|
|3||[email protected] No Cost||₹18990/-|
|6||3165 @ No Cost||₹18990/-|
|9||2110 @ No Cost||₹18990/-|
Buy Vivo V5s Perfect Selfie (Energetic Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) On Bajaj Emi Card (Buy Link)
>>Check Out More Vivo Smartphone Deals
About Bajaj EMI Card
- EMI Card is not a credit card, smart card, stored value card, charge card, etc. and is used only for the purpose of identification and authentication of the Customer while lending the Loan. EMI Card may be issued either as a physical card or in an electronic/digital form.
- Fees & charges: All Customers applying for the EMI Card would be charged a nominal joining fee at the time of submission of the application for the EMI Card. If a Customer applies through BFL’s online portal or is an existing Customer to whom BFL has offered the EMI Card on the basis of his/her existing records with BFL and has not paid the joining fee for the EMI Card, then the applicable charges would be deducted. All EMI Cardholders, who have not availed Loan using the EMI Card in the preceding year, will be charged an annual fee. Preceding year will be calculated starting the validity month mentioned on the EMI Card. In case the Customer uses the EMI Card for availing the Loan within the stipulated time period as prescribed by BFL, then the annual fee levied shall be refunded.
- BFL may levy other charges and fees in relation to EMI Card, as may be decided by BFL in its sole discretion, from time to time. Further, the joining fee, annual fee and other charges or fees payable by the Customer with respect to EMI Card may be modified at the discretion of BFL. Such other charges and fees mentioned above will be levied, and/or revision in joining fee, annual fee and other charges or fee applicable in relation to EMI Card will be effected, by BFL prospectively and due notice of the same will be provided to the Customer through the Acceptable Means of Communication. The Customer shall be bound by such levy and/or revision made by BFL and the same shall be governed by the Master Terms and Conditions.
- Card Services: The EMI Card is property of BFL and is non-transferable. The usage of the EMI Card is subject to the specific terms and conditions and any stipulated changes/prescribed conditions as per the BFL’s policy from time to time and the Applicable Law.